Lingaa music...

Listening to 'Lingaa' music station ...
Verdict :::

First of the album ''Oh nanba..'' from the legend SPB and rap by Aaryan gave me a deja vu feeling..feet tapping..but fails to impress as mass intro for thalaivar...:-( 
Next is ''Indianevaa..'' an inspirational rendering from ARR himself..feels better... but deja vu hasn't left me...
''Mona gasolina..'' the Spanish start...took all feelings away...THE COMPLETE RAHMANIC SHOW followed... Mano sir & Neeti/ Tanvi simply pushed it to heights!!! Hooooooooo...:-) 
Next in line..''En mannava..'' well for no reason, I thought of ''meduvagathaan..'' and..finds this could have been made better.
Finally..pathos ''Unmai orunaal..'' from Haricharan.. bgm is usual...low start...but picks along..

Seriously, I expected big. Anyway, still listening..and waiting to see if the usual rahmanic slow poison works...if it doesn't, I'll wait for on screen miracle - Thalaivar ..:-)

Comments

Popular Posts