High on the way...

Another day, I spent alone at home... 
Read 'nandhipoorvam'(memoir from Hrudayakumari teacher..:-)) for an hour or two.
Felt like watching a movie..well what..??... End up with 'Highway'.. and seriously it made my day.... No..I don't want to comment on the film as such..except that I love Alia & admire Randeep for his amazing delivery...hats off to him! Soulful music from Resul & A.R...
...the first thought to me was of being kidnapped by a stranger!!!.. fantasize, what if strangers can bring you life as it is..a stranger knows you better than you kins.. and importantly, if it is strictly not bound by love/f****ng/any senseless relationship.. then 'Highway' is about it. I dedicate this movie to all irrational lovers of freedom................

"Jahan se tum mujhe laye ho, mein wahan wapas nahi jaana chahti.
Jahan bhi le ja rahe ho, wahan pahunchna nahi chahti.
Par yeh raasta, yeh bahut accha hai.
Mein chahti hoon ki yeh raasta kabhi khatam na ho..."
                Just go...and gooooooo....on...;-)

Comments

Popular Posts