It is easy to.......stay busy..that u forget yourself&others. Understood it wholly,when I shed the chairmanship. I do complained before..oh can't suffer this,leave me alone,set free,wanna attend classes, meet friends...sort things. But,hadn't had time (hadn't had!!!?) But nowadays, I wish I could.....................at least stroll the campus for no reason...
In the class,either read,write,take nonsensical nonstop notes,stare at vaccum (if vaccum is replaced by somebody,stare at them)...done.
Today,went to B. Yeh..watched the dumb channels...left.. What else can we do?! Oh...how horrible it is to sit in front of the machine. 
Finished 'Revolution 2020',Chetan Bhagat. Lovely,as always his work is to be. Next to pick, Pamuk's non-fiction on fiction - 'The Naive&The Sentimental Novelist'. When will I write a novel?

Comments

Popular Posts