AN ANALYSIS OF LOVE - X1, X2, X3 & Y

....................................................................................................
X 1 : You see..i'm forced into marriage.
Y: Succumb or you will die!
X: WHAT???
Y: Eh..ahh..i was elsewhere.. well marriage...u mean it?
X: What else!
Y: Well...r u not well?
X: No.
Y: See what...what's his name?
X: ********
Y: Oh...lovely. You must agree.
X: B'coz of the name,u mean!!?
Y: Not exactly. But what else can we do...u don't even have a love to reciprocate.
X: Fate! 
Y: Fate has not yet turned up...have u seen 'Mounaragam'. See how Revathi loves back Mohan,by its climax. What a movie..and the songs too. Raja sir always...ohhh..I'm mean..sry,I mean...'take it a nice'r' way'. 
X: What-----the movie or Raja sir?...he might be heavy! 
Y: Well...
X: Go hell.

...................................................................................................
X 2 : What do you think of love?
Y: What do u think should I think?
X: Oh..c'mon...is it okay..
Y: Depends. Why? Are u in love?
X: Yezzz...
Y: Nice,but is he employed?
X: Noo..
Y: :o( well...degrees any?
X: Ye..think so.
Y: Eh...don't u know all that..!?
X: I haven't asked all that...you see,he is good at heart,not just to me but to...many.
Y: Ha..you mean lokpal kinda guy........!
X: DON'T TEASE
Y: K...is he of your caste?
X: YES.
Y: Amazing...there's some hope left.
X: Why?
Y: Why not! You belong to a caste-ridden society like India..with all the khap panchayat-honor kills- issues..so on. Supposed to convince your parents..ah?
X: Stop being ridiculous!!! Ei..u gonna tell them,damn!?
Y: Even if I could,they won't listen to me.What else,than your love portion?
X: Portion or potion??
Y: Hi..haa.........joke uttered..lve long(place 'i' or 'o' whr it is misng!)

...................................................................................................
X 3 : Wazzap?
Y: Fine. What doing?
X: Nothing.
Y: Nothing! Can't u do something?
X: For what?
Y: For...okk...why don't you love someone?
X: I do love my parents,and friends horrible like you.
Y: No..not that...the other love.
X: Ahh..I haven't found anyone,yet.
Y: Poor child. 
X: Why do u want me to fall in love?
Y: That you can do something.
X: Oh..how nice of u! Find someone,I'll take a chance.
Y: Ah..so u wanna place me a job. I've enough things to do...
X: What?
Y: To blog all these.
X: !!! Who's gonna read it?
Y: Of course,you are...reading it now. Bye...



Comments

Popular Posts