2016...creeping in..

2016...
First on list for '16 is 'Charlie'.....skipped all reviews,comments,and posts on the movie,,,I need a white paper to inscribe that feeling,once I watch it. Not just the movie..I would want to meet a real life Charlie!

And then...as my repeated whatsapp statuses say...
---theera ulaa..theera kanaa..theera vizhaa...
---carving our own niche.
---no promises,no commitments,nothing to be explained or given a reason..just like that,right inside.
---heading towards the unknown..the nothingness.
I toss between these feelings!

For all those who are born in 1992,this is your year; the monkey year as per Chinese calendar(b/w Feb.8,'16 and Jan.27,'17)... All monkeys,get ready for your shot! Let me wait for mine...

WAIT...that seems to be the word. Own destiny, own path, own life...what a prolonged,tiring,at times disheartening waiting...this is! Still I don't see any faint light at the end of the tunnel.


2015...
From my love..last book to read_heyy..that's inspiring...The most celebrated fable JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL.
..last on music_'Nannaku Prematho' jukebox..favorite in it comes from Sooraj Santosh..''love me again..''
..last movie watched_'Kakka Muttai'...I regret watching it this late..just amazing...can't explain that good feeling,it comes from inside!

Well...I've become or is on my way to be a full fledged pescatarian. That was the most amusing choice/decision in 2015..still amused!

Biggest gift..i would call...was a movie...felt as if  Maniratnam penned n visualized my dream life! O Kadhal Kanmani!!!:-);-) 

              
           Many a number of incidents, people and places come to me...many surprises,laughs,wonders,celebrations,love,loss,hatred,scorn,pain,defeats... but as we always see through it, there are some people,strangers may be..who stand by to hold you from falling, some books which tempted you to take risks, some piece of music which lets you travel time...and I never forget the journeys, short and long...alone and together..days or nights..known and unknown paths..happy and wearing at the same time.. They questioned my inner fears..ridiculed..yelled..solaced...and brought 'me' to light. I might be dead tired at the end of the day..only wishing to get to bed. But my heart was filled...that would say..''go..gooo oooon...''...let the roads never end...

Comments

Popular Posts