First day of the journey...Colva beach



..Passed Konkan at night..missed the sceneries..reached Madgavon station at 5 early morning... took half an hour journey to Colva beach resorts,where we stayed the next 2 days.. Usuals followed,and by 7.30 we were out to the Colva beach,some 500 meters from our cottage.. Colvá is a coastal village in south Goa.. a powder white sand beach,it stretches for around 2.4 kilometres lined along its shore by coconut palms. 

A fine, noiseless morning ... my cam.was on for the job....well,now I feel this was actually a journey not to be narrated through words,but just my pics..blessed with plenty.:-) so...I kept away from my co-travelers and took a lone stride along the shore...cam.ready for shots..


The girl was taking her little brother back,after a dip..a wonder..a cry..:-( ;-)

A morning walk...;-)..I chanced upon her..she glanced and walked away..I hardly got the picture...


Alone...the same sea ..

A long shot...is this where sky and earth meet?

Far from the madding crowd...


A stealthy pic...;-)
I truly wish, your love last forever...

Comments

  1. എനിക്ക് കൊതിയാവുന്നു ...ഉലൂഹ നടന്ന സ്വപ്ന തരികളിലൂടെ നടക്കാൻ ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy...trace...ha ha..u here! surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts